Last week I gave a talk called “Introduction To Gutenberg Block Development” at WordCamp Pittsburgh. It was a developer-facing talk about how to build a custom block type for the new WordPress block-based “Gutenberg” editor, coming very soon to WordPress.
You do not need to create your own blocks to use Gutenberg. I had one slide of links in my talk for those who are looking to learn how to use Gutenberg.
For the developer-facing version of this list, please see this post.
- GiveWP’s WordCamp Miami Gutenberg Resources
- Introduction To Gutenberg With Joe Casabona
- iThemes Training: Getting Ready For Gutenberg With Nathan Ingram
- iThemes Training: Gutenberg: Making Consistency Easy With Josh Pollock
- LinkedIn Learning’s WordPress 5 Essentials with Morten
- GutenWhat? A Gutenberg FAQ by Roy Sivan
Also published on Medium.